Saturday 1 December 2012

My Equipment: The Crap Camera

Let me introduce you to my crap camera.

The most important thing about it is that it's cheap.
I felt the need for it when I went out one night with a few of my friends, and (naturally) decided to leave the camera at home. On a good night out, however, some photos to document the evening would have been nice. I also felt somewhat reluctant to wave my phone around, because I was a bit drunk and would hate to lose it.

So, welcome Vivitar ViviCam 7024.

I got it too late to accompany me for one of those nights out, but it's a rather handy size to bring around with me in areas where I'm reluctant to take and use more expensive equipment. I'm simply not afraid to lose this one.

Because honestly, WHO THE HELL would want to steal it?!

Crap Camera's Greatest Hits


London Eye, taken during the Olympics
Fire. Hot.
This one turned out much better than expected.
Fire.
Pink? Does show off my camera's many limitations, but I quite like it anyway.

Moon.
For a photo where nothing is actually in focus, I'm quite happy with it. It's atmospheric.







No comments:

Post a Comment