Wednesday 23 January 2013

Have Some Olives


So it's snowing again and I don't particularly fancy going anywhere or do anything. Boyfriend just headed off to work (wish he hadn't - snowing outside and now also getting dark), though he was kind enough to go out earlier to get some olives. I love olives. Been spending the day reading my folder to see what I'll be learning the next couple of weeks at work, so I'll have an idea of what's expected. Also, there will be a test in a few weeks time so I guess it's never too early to start taking in that information. 

Oh, and I got another phone call today, about an apprenticeship I applied for a few weeks ago, before I knew I got this job. I know they say it's easier to get a job if you've got one already, but daaaaamn, didn't know it would come into effect quite so early! I was however quite pleased to be able to say I'm not interested in the position anymore because I've accepted another job. Finally!

So back to those olives then, exposure 5, F36, ISO 100. Adjusted colours a little, but not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment