Saturday 12 January 2013

Accidentally Cheerful


Today, I walked to town and back. It's just over 15km, so I'm quite proud of myself thank you very much. I brought my crap camera because the area is quite urban, I'm just a little girl, all alone,  and have a (possibly) irrational fear of being mugged if I wave expensive equipment about. Anyway. This picture was actually an accident... I took it just as I was moving, however, I absolutely love the colours and think this looked nicer than the graffiti art anyway (sorry talented artists). It's like... abstract colours contrasting grey field. It also kind of reflects the day I've had, since I've been quite down and depressed recently, and found myself drawn to ugly, hard, cage-y looking things, until I got a phone call from my future employer offering me a job, which was definitely quite a lift! So here we are, a happy accident.

Since I used my crap camera, I didn't have much control over the settings today. Camera chose shutter 1/12 and F2.8, I've edited it a litte in photoshop (auto tone, contrast and colour) just to make the colours pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment